Whether it’s rainy outside or you’re craving a good ‘ole bowl of homemade soup – I thought I would share this delicious recipe that we can’t get enough of. It’s hearty, delicious and has tons of flavor. It’s also healthy and easy to make! (p.s you’ll have leftovers all weekend).
1. Fill large pot with water (enough to cover the chicken) and add the bay leaves and salt and pepper. Boil until the chicken is done – roughly 45 min to an hour on medium-high heat.
2. Once chicken is ready, pull it out to cool. While it cools, simmer down the pot to medium-low heat and add in your chopped carrots, celery, onion, and fresh spinach.
3. Pick the chicken until all the meat is off! You can shred it with your hands or chop it up into thin slices. Add it into the pot with everything else.
4. Add in several tablespoons of the chicken bouillon mixture to give this soup a yummy taste! Also, add the pinch of thyme – it makes a difference! Let everything boil until the carrots are tender.
5. Cook the noodles in a separate boiling water pot and when its nice and soft you can add it into the soup mix!
when you sign up for our S+S email list.